Resetting Default Parameters for Plug-in Objects

Hello,

Is there any way to reset parameters for (all/specific) plug-in objects in an existing document to the defaults of those specific plug-ins?

What I would like to achieve is:

After this function is executed, a plug-in object which has already been used in the document (eg. Sheet Border) is reset, so when the Sheet Border tool is clicked and placed in the file (again), we are faced with a pop-up showing the default settings... as would be done if that tool is used for the very first time in a document.

In my case, the reason I require it, is:

I have customized the 'Drawing Border - Universal' Plug-in so that by default, the margin widths are specified, as well as the number of grids. This was done by editing the parameters in Plug-in Editor. This version of the PIO was copied into a workgroup folder (on a server) so it is available to everyone. This works successfully on any drawing which has never used the sheet border tool. However, if a drawing has already used it, the default margins and number of grids, hold the VW default plug-in info (which would obviously have been used before the workgroup was added).

I appreciate any help what so ever.

Thanks