Educational Stamp

What is the line weight of the educational stamp? I'm pretty sure it's above .05, though I haven't tried yet, I've specifically done all the work arounds.

I propose the educational stamp be changed to single line lettering at .01 line weight. The line under the lettering should also be of .01 line weight.

Why's that? Well our laser cutter rasters everything at/above .05 line weight. Honestly that just takes time. Not to mention that stamp wastes material. Now if this were .01 line weight it would still recognize the stamp on my material, but vector cutting is tons faster.

I noticed you guys have a password on the exported PDF these days so we cannot just take the image out. I understand your reasoning, and I support it. It just gets annoying to have to waste time / material, or import the file into AutoCAD / other programs to deal with the issue. If the line weight were changed then at least it would go a lot faster.

I posted this in general so the topic is open to discussion. What's your opinion? Or, what are your work arounds?