Jump to content

Vectorscript export bug in 2009


BobWeaver

Recommended Posts

I've noticed that if I export a drawing as a vectorscript, there are instances in the exported file where the visibility parameter for the SetDefaultEndMarker function is incorrectly set to TRUE when it should be false. So, when I re-import the drawing, I find that quite a few lines have arrowheads on them when they shouldn't.

I can fix the problem by opening the vectorscript file with a text editor, and manually changing the problem occurrences, but it's nuisance.

Hopefully there is a fix in the works.

Link to comment

Correction:

SetDefaultEndMarker function visibility parameter is correctly set to TRUE just before drawing the one and only line (an arc actually) that requires an arrowhead. However, it fails to add another SetDefaultEndMarker function to change the visibility back to FALSE afterwards. Hence all other lines which occur afterwards in the file are incorrectly drawn with arrowheads.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...