Grey in the temples

Who is looking for tools to help help them in the creation of machinery? I have been doing that for 42 years. In 83 I found an Apple IIe based Cad system with attached processors and a joystick that knocked the socks off anything the PC could do and I ran with it. AutoCRUD really sucked, I tried it first! In 89 The MAC with Claris CAD became my wonderful new tool. Today AutoCRUD still sucks but I must export to it for my customers and Claris CAD has not been supported for many years. I have evaluated the others and decided to commit to VectorCAD. At my age it's not easy to change, every keystroke that has to be unlearned and relearned is painful. This software feels the most comfortable to me and now I am almost to the point of being totally oblivious to the computer again! I have tunnel vision and I want to get back to the feeling of drawing with a pencil so there is little loss of concentration because of the tool. Is VectorWorks it, I'd like to know how this tool feels in your hand.

Our software was design from a draftsmen's point of view, which does give it the board drawing feel. We have all of the tools and commands already built into the software to help you create the drawings you need.

VectorWorks ships with a 90-day money back guarantee and free technical support.

So, what are you waiting for? This is a zero risk opportunity for you to try our program.

If you have any questions, comments, or would like to place an order feel free to contact me. I can be reached via e-mail at mikeb@diehlgraphsoft.com or you may contact me directly by phone at 410-290-5114 ext. 659. To avoid the long distance charge you can call and ask for me at 1-800-413-0935. I look forward to talking to you soon.

Best Regards,

Michael Bendler

Sales Representative