Unit #'s Change on Refresh Instruments

I have been working on a light plot, adding a bunch of information in, after changing some of my label legends when i refresh the instruments to see the changes some, not all, but some of my unit numbers get switched around. This seems to only happen on a couple select lighting positions, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. When i renumber the instruments back to what they should be the niext time i refresh the same thing happens. The thing that seems strange is that on;y the unit numbers change, all the other data associated with each instrument stays the same.

This is more info on the same problem.....

I have tried Locking the instruments being affected, that doesn't help. I have Saved, Quit, and re-opened my file, that doens't work either. If it helps, i am running VW 10.5.1 (Industry Collection) and i beleive it is the "B" verson of the software (requires a Dongle). I am on an Apple PowerBook G4 running 10.3.3

Is it possible you have auto-number enabled for the position ?.

Right click on the position label, click on properties, un-check auto-number.

If it's enabled, you might want to do this for all positions. Click on Spotlight on the tool bar, toggle Auto-Number. Be careful with this though. If auto-number is currently OFF, toggling the other way will re-number the entire plot, which is why I like doing it position by position.

Hope this helps.

SB