update to 10.1.2

Launch the application and go to VectorWorks, About VectorWorks and see what version it says there. I"ve noticed the Get Info on an application isn't always updated, even after a restart.

If about vw still says VW 10.1 - the update ddin't take.

THere are a number of things that can cause that. Renaming the application, moving the folder after the previous version was updated -- can all cause the updater to fail.

If that is the case, you'll need to reinstall the previous version and then rerun the update making sure not to move the folder or chnage the applciation name.

thanks, after consulting various forums, and peoples, it looked like the same problem i and others had with 951 to 952 to 953. so i extracted what i wanted to keep in my 10.1.0, trashed it. then reinstalled a new copy. i guess it was because i had moved the file out of the application folder , because i found it in there(finally). ran the update. now it works.

i swear i will never never again touch the vw folder again. so at least that problem is fixed