label manager

it's the same problem as another guy came up some time ago but i can find the solution he got.i have these light ins. on a plot. i wamt to make a label legend. i open the label manager, choose addand name it, then choose what i want in it, then i want to edit the layout. sofar so good .hit the edit layout and there is the lamp but where are my labels??? [Confused]

What version of VWS are you using?

If you use the set origin tool to reset the origin, the labels should show up correctly.

This is a known issue, although I thought it was fixed for VW 10.1. Maybe it's not fixed until the next update.

good to know it's a knowed problem.i have vw spot 10.1.0 . as i posted later last night, i finally found them 236' left of origin.

i tried to make an other legend with 4 labels this time, when to edit layout and reset origin in that window, and no go, closed it and reopened it still no go. but why is the legend name show both names one over the other [Confused]

The legend is showing the labels as they are layed out in the Edit Layout Label Lengend Manager.

You can move the individual items around by clicking on them and draging.