Exporting Image file

Nick T

Trying to export a 2d plan to a .bmp file, I'm losing the outer edges of the image. When I select View>Projection>Perspective to bring up the perspective crop rectangle, I can include all elements of the image I am trying to export, however the lamp symbols all print as wireframe 3d symbols. This is not what I was hoping to achieve. Is there any other way of exporting a .bmp file without having to go into a perspective view to determine the dimensions of the file intended for export?

quote:

Originally posted by Nick T:
Trying to export a 2d plan to a .bmp file, I'm losing the outer edges of the image.

It looks like what is happening is that if your layers are not all the same scale it is miscalculating the bounds of the objects to export. Try making your active layer the layer with the "highest" scale (1:48 is higher than 1:24)

You can alternately place locus points out at the extents of the area you want to capture and then multiply their X and Y locations by the ratio of your active layer scale to the layer scale of the layer that is being cropped. Make sense??

BTW I've entered this as a bug.

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: kmoore1 ]