Hiring 3D Model House Drafter

Hello!

My name is Adrian Giacca, I am a landscape designer and owner of Remote Landscape. We are a custom and boutique landscape design firm that collaborates closely with landscape contractors, builders, and architects to create unique landscape projects. Our company is growing very quickly and I am very interested in finding someone who would like an opportunity for consistent drafting work with the ability to take on more responsibilities and design capacity as our relationship develops. 

It is very important to me that the best-suited person for this job has a strong understanding of Vectorworks and can create similar or better-looking models than what I am currently creating. Take your time to review the information I have provided and email me a proposal for your fees. Most projects are either small or medium-sized homes or large estate houses. I expect there to be two different costs for each.

Your main task will be to take the information provided in these folders and videos to create a 3D model of the house. No other site modeling will be necessary at this time—simply just the house and the textures associated. 

Here is a video showing you my process and expectations

Here is a folder of a Medium and Large Project

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hMyOkB1TynH_uRycMc-P0exykE1P8ZRM?usp=sharing

Be sure to find the panoramic 360 tour in the project notes.

If I find your pricing to be appropriate I will provide you access to WebODM so you can take measurements and elevations of an existing house.

You can expect 1-3 projects a week.

Please email your proposals and similar projects to adrian@remotelandscape.com

Thank you

Adrian Giacca

• Like 1