Drafter/Designer role Central FL, Lighting Control Systems & System Integration

Hi all,
The company I work for (https://www.candelacontrols.com/) is looking to bolster our CAD department. We are a Lighting Control Systems Integrator located in west Orlando.
Drawing packages include aspects of wiring diagrams, mechanical assemblies & architectural floor plans/RCPs. Ideally this role would fit someone who falls under "designer" as there is always some problem solving that goes into these lighting control systems. But we are more than willing to train someone to fit the role. This is an on-site position.
Please head over to our website I've linked above if this position is of interest to you to see more about the company & the kind of projects we do. If you click on the careers tab at the top you can see more about the position or other positions we are hiring for at the moment.

If you'd like to get in touch to start a conversation about employment please shoot my GM an email - dward@candelacontrols.com

Thanks!
-Chris

Edited by Ccrouch