Scale Bar

lalcaraz

When using the Scale Bar tool in Spotlight, is it possible to create a complete scale that goes across the drawing with "0" being at CL.

I seem to only be able to place 1 from CL to SL and then Mirror it to SR. This cause a multiple "0" at CL

I hope I am just missing something.

Let me know

Thanks

Lonnie

quote:

Originally posted by lalcaraz:
When using the Scale Bar tool in Spotlight, is it possible to create a complete scale that goes across the drawing with "0" being at CL.

I seem to only be able to place 1 from CL to SL and then Mirror it to SR. This cause a multiple "0" at CL

I hope I am just missing something.

Let me know

Thanks

Lonnie

Currently the scale bar doesn't have a way to generate a scale from center as you'd like to see. I'll add this to the ever growing wish list. As a work around for now, if you change the preference for decimal places to 1 the zeros on your two mirrored scales will perfectly overlap and will look like a single value.

You can also ungroup the scale bar object which will turn it into a plain un-smart group of objects. You could delete the extraneous zero and group this with the other scale bar or create your own symbol from there.

HTH