Vectorworks Landmark Help

Looking for assistance with VW Landmark...  Need reliable draftsmen to create conceptual landscape designs in VW and also landscape construction documents for residential gardens and also topographic elevation/slope analysis for larger master planning projects...  You will be tasked with the creation of planting plans, planting schedules, hardscape plans, hardscape schedules, paving/wall/fencing/water feature/pool/furniture details, lighting plans, irrigation plans...  I already have a set of standards but per AutoCAD...  Need to re-create the standards 100% in VW...  My office will continue to use AutoCAD until the VW standard is 100%...  My office will continue to use 3ds Max and Vray for rendering production.  We also use Twin Motion for 3d renderings if we are limited on time...  Looking for experienced VW designers to help...  Payment will be on a project by project basis...  Looking forward to collaborating with you!  If you know tropical plants and love designing landscapes I would love to hear from you.  Please see my company at www.coastal-ops.com 

We are based in South Florida and design with Zone 10-11 plants.  

I am a native English speaker but also Portuguese (2 years working in Brasil) and Mandarin (4 years working in China).  I am open to working with anyone from anywhere. 😃

Thanks!

Edited by themadgardener
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...