Vectorworks 2021 SP3.1 - UPDATE
This service pack includes the following fix:
- Datasmith Export: Application crashes when exporting in top/plan
Vectorworks, Inc. has released its third Service Pack (SP3) for the Vectorworks 2021 product line. This major update includes the following new functionality, improvements, and bug fixes.
For a full list of improvements in the 2021 SP3 update, please visit this page.
Service Pack Highlights
- Export your 3D models for use with rendering applications with a new connection to Twinmotion®, Unreal® Engine, and other Epic Games products that support the Datasmith format. Video feature
- Vectorworks has partnered with Solibri®, collaborating to offer an instant communication channel with Solibri Office and an interactive exchange of IFC metadata and the selection state of objects. Video feature
- The GDTF Fixture Builder enables customers to update all instances of GDTF lighting devices directly from Vectorworks; an internet connection is not required. In addition, lighting devices and schematic views benefit from several usability improvements. (Vectorworks Spotlight) Video feature
- Discover improved performance and quality fixes in all areas of the application.
- Enjoy enhanced folder sharing on the cloud. With the new “Sync and Edit” permission, participants can sync a shared folder to their local desktop computer, enabling workflows that require multiple users to access and edit files stored in a common location. For Vectorworks Design Series users, project sharing and workgroup folders are now supported. Video feature
Additional Service Pack New Functionality
- IFC export: This service pack includes improvements to the base quantities included for IFC export. Common objects, including walls, spaces, roofs, slabs, hardscapes, landscape areas, and columns, now have accurate base quantities assigned by default. This provides better interoperability with software packages that do Quantity Takeoff (QTO) calculations, and 4D and 5D BIM simulations. (Vectorworks Design Series)
- Viz-key technology: With the integration of viz-key technology, Vision can now connect with any type of grandMA3 lighting control system. (Vectorworks Vision)
- Circuit number display: This service pack includes a new Number Display parameter, which determines where the number is displayed on circuits. (Vectorworks ConnectCAD)
Service Pack Improvements and Fixes
- We’ve restored the ability to copy viewports from one file to another.
- Customers can now export web views to temporary storage.
- Schematic view bug fixes (Vectorworks Spotlight)
- Critical bug fixes for the Architect and Landmark products
Installing the Service Pack
This service pack is available as a downloadable updater for all U.S. English-based versions of Vectorworks 2021. To install the service pack, please select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Edited by JuanP
There are no comments to display.