Vectorworks, Inc. has released its second Service Pack (SP2) for the Vectorworks® 2020 product line. This Service Pack includes the release of ConnectCAD 2020 for Vectorworks Spotlight and Designer. From simple to complex, ConnectCAD allows AV system designers to lay out signal flows in an easy-to-read format. With ConnectCAD customers can:
- Create schematic drawings
- Effortlessly make changes throughout the iterative design process
- Diagram rack layouts
- Check for errors
- Create detailed reports
- Communicate effectively with onsite installation technicians
Learn more about our ConnectCAD release at vectorworks.net/connectcad.
Additionally, Vectorworks 2020 SP2 offers multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Elevation Benchmark size changes
- Black text in Mac's dark mode
- Displaying text incorrectly in ConnectCAD Rack frame and Equipment items
- Align issue with Stage Deck Labels
- Text issues when zooming in/out text blocks
- After editing the source file, referenced Design Layer Viewports fail to show walls in OpenGL/Wireframe
- Design layer viewports not visible in edit Viewport visibilities menu or reverting back to old setup
- Unable to edit the text in symbols
- Structural Member Settings Dialog with multiple structural members selected
- Length for Structural Members joined end to end
- Changing 3D attributes of multiple structural members
- Previewing incorrectly
- Truss Cross object is not drawn when value above 1 inch
- Lighting devices not moving with rotated trusses via control points
- Video screen not moving with trusses attached
- Converting 3D Rotated Truss into a Hanging Position shows nothing in Top/Plan view
- Fixes a memory leak when zooming in/out, causing Vectorworks to stop or crash
- Auto-rotating image props in Renderworks modes not displaying correctly
- IES custom lights not working correctly in Renderworks render mode
- OpenGL viewports render black on Windows when using JPEG compression preference
- Numerous stability enhancements in several areas such as Property line, Schematic Views, Multi-View, Group selection, Section Viewports, Keynote and Label legends, and Worksheets
Vision 2020 SP2
This service pack includes multiple improvements and fixes in the following areas:
- Improvements in how materials (Textures) are transferred between Vectorworks and Vision via My Virtual Rig (MVR).
- Improved stability merging .MVR files into .v3s
- Palette positions are not saved
- Editing items from the scene graph jumps to the top upon completion
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks or Vision menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). For a full list of fixes and improvements in the 2020 SP2 updater, please visit THIS PAGE.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Edited by JuanP