We are creating this space to keep you all informed about everything related to the beta version of the new macOS 10.15 Catalina released back in June and the latest version of Vectorworks 2019.
- June 5, 2019 - Apple macOS 10.15 beta 1 was tested with Vectorworks 2019 SP4 and no issues at launch and with basic plug-in operations (walls, doors, roofs).
July 2, 2019 - Apple has released macOS 10.15 beta 3 - Currently known issues with Vectorworks 2019SP4
- Vectorworks 2019 takes a long time to launch
- Tool Set icons showing incorrectly
- Missing Viewports with Vectorworks 2019 test file
- Object Info Palette flickering
Edited by JuanP