Vectorworks spotlight ships with many of the standard lenses sizes for projectors in our Video Screen object but what if you need a different size? Well here are the easy steps to add the new lenses sizes to the list in the video screen object.
1) Open the VectorScript Plug-in Editor (under "Scripts" in the "Tools" menu).
2) Find and select the "Video Screen" or Blended Screen" item.
3) Click the "Parameters" button.
4) Scroll down to and select the "PJLens" item (#46).
5) Click the "Edit" button.
6) In the dialog that opens, click the "Choices..." button.
7) In the dialog that opens, add your lenses to the list. Make sure you follow the formatting of the other lenses (for example, a .5 lens would be 0.50).
8) Click "OK," "OK," "OK," and "Done" to get back to your drawing.
Note: You may want to back-up your Video Screen and/or Blended screen PIO files before and after you do this, just in case you make a mistake and to preserve your efforts, should a VW update overwrite your files.
Edited by JimW