Is it possible to have a script that executes the following logic:
1. If visibility of either "Design Layer-1" or "Class Name-1" is off, then toggle them both on
2. If visibility of both "Design Layer-1" and "Class Name-1" is on, then toggle them both off
This is actually quite moot, but there are 3 dashes that are able to be typed from a Mac keyboard:
1) the hyphen, or minus-sign: "-"
2) the n-dash (Option-hyphen*): "–"
3) the m-dash (Shift-Option-hyphen*): "—"
* on the Mac Keyboard
I'm sure you can get there from a Windows keyboard, but I don't know the escape codes off the top of my head.
Okay, I looked them up: type "Alt 0150" for an n-dash and "Alt 0151" for an m-dash.