Print using sheet space name-not drawing name (w/ more questions)

nmar

Question

I am using Vectorworks 11.5 on a Power Mac G5 with Mac OSX version 10.3.9. I create pdf files of my drawings for printing and electronic submission to clients. If I have a drawing with multiple sheet spaces (paper space tabs) I can't create a pdf of each sheet in the drawing w/out manually typing in the name. Is there/ will there be (in future versions) capability to hit print and use the sheet space name instead of the drawing name? Printing is something that we typically have interns do here and it would be so nice if we could skip the manual naming step.

Also, If I create a series of line types or dash styles for my 1/8" scale drawings, is there a way to make them appear the same for a 1/4" scale drawing. Right now, the only option I see is to scale with line weight. I'd like to deselect the option, if it existed, to scale with layer scale. When importing autocad drawings into my plan and creating my own line types, I sometimes reach the maximum allowed line types. I'd ask for an infinite number of allowable line types, but that would get confusing. I just want to make better use of my current set.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet