Project Sharing: Is an object checked out or on a checked-out layer?

Juliensv

Hey y'all,

I am writing plug-ins that are used in project sharing files, and I'm having difficulty managing project sharing-specific features.

I have been trying to use the "(OWN = "#")" criterion to find out whether an object is checked out to the active user or not. It seems, however that this criterion only considers objects which have been directly checked out individually, and ignores objects on checked out layers. These objects should technically be "owned" by the active user, but not according to the OWN criterion apparently.

To workaround this I was trying to figure out how to find whether a layer has been checked out, but I seem to have hit a wall. It doesn't seem like I can use vs.Eval with the OWN criteria on layers. Does anybody know any other way to figure this out? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Jesse Cogswell said:

I have never used Project Sharing, but going through the documentation, could you use GetLayerProjectInfo to build a list of layers checked out by the current user?

Wow, I can't believe I missed that. I think I just glossed over it because of the name. Thank you!