VCS app lists one or more files queued with none actually in progress. Cant process new files. VCS appears "Stuck":
1) Create a folder on your desktop, (You can call it Cloud Backup, the name isnt important) and place all files from the Vectorworks Cloud Services folder into this new folder. The VCS folder should be completely empty.
2) Sync the cloud services app again, then manually shut down the VCS app/service.
3) Check the web interface for the VCS account, there should no longer be anything listed. If empty, place the file you want to process into the VCS folder by itself, then launch the VCS app and Sync.
VCS keeps reporting that a particular file has failed, gives message about flying monkeys being assigned:
1) User should email in the file, you should try it on your own VCS account.
2) If the file works, perform same steps as for "stuck" files detailed above.
3) If the file does not work on your account, send file to Donne Martin email@example.com for analysis.
VCS app will not launch/will not install:
1) VCS app should be uninstalled (if installed but not working) as detailed here:http://kbase.vectorworks.net/questions/1000/Uninstall+Vectorworks+Cloud+Services
2) If VCS will not install at all (on windows), download and install the .NET frameworks listed here:http://kbase.vectorworks.net/questions/952/.NET+Framework+Stand+Alone+Installers+%28Windows+Only%29
3) Then, attempt to re-download and reinstall from this location: https://cloud.vectorworks.net/portal/resources/
Edited by JimW