Vectorworks, Inc. has released its third Service Pack (SP3) for the Vision® 2017 product line. This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Significantly faster loading time.
- Improved light addition: Major redesign and improvement of how the lights are rendered. You may need to adjust some of your global scene settings to account for the improved light addition.
- Increased texture resolution or geometry.
- Video files playback at speed.
- Shutter and other information from conventional fixtures saved and recalled from .v3s file.
- VRAM Monitoring.
- Fixed Image Export to export proper area of the rendering.
- Improvements to video capture devices.
- Implemented video export of DMX recorded scene.
- Implemented support for simple video capture devices
- Enable global haze setting.
More details about the features included in this release can be found in the below video:
For direct access to the Online Help, click HERE.
To request a trial copy of Vision 2017, click HERE.
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater:
In addition to updating Vision, make sure to update Vectorworks 2017 to SP3 as well.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process. Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director