Vectorworks, Inc. has released its second Service Pack for the Vectorworks® 2017 product line.
This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
• Added compatibility for MacOS Sierra 10.12
• Increased the overall stability of the application
• Significantly improved the stability of project sharing in both local and remote networks
• Fixed issues related to unexpected shifts of the user origin
• Corrected issues related to solid Boolean operations via Marionette, in addition to multiple Marionette nodes
• Corrected an issue that could lead to longer-than-expected file load times
• Removed a problem that could delay the display of the Edit Texture dialog box
• Fixed many issues related to object selection
• Fixed multiple issues related to objects unexpectedly appearing and disappearing
• Improved Vision export for Spotlight lighting devices
• Improved BIMobject content downloading process
• New U.S. water budget schedules for irrigation
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows), and click Check for Updates. To learn more about the fixes and improvements in the 2017 SP1 updater, please visit this page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director
Edited by JimW