Vectorworks, Inc. has released its fourth Service Pack for the Vectorworks® 2017 product line.
This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Significant stability enhancements
- Reduction in exported PDF file size in some scenarios
- Improvements to Group editing speed
- Corrected a number of DWG import issues
- Corrected a large number of issues related to IFC export
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or select Check for Updates from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows), and click Check for Updates. To learn more about the fixes and improvements in the 2017 SP4 updater, please visit this page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director