Label laegend manager

Having just received Spotlite, I wanted to see how it performs but I'm having trouble accessing the Label Manager to assign labels to lighting symbols

Can any one tell me if I'm missing a necessary file

When I try to assign labels I'm not able to view any labels or choices in the pop up menu

In VW lighting sta. these labels pop up in the initial setting up of my plot

Am I doing some thing wrong in spotlite?

Please help as I'd like to experiment awile befor going to the seminar

Have you set up a label legend? If it is not the stationery file, you need to go to the label legend manager and click add to create a new legend. Give the legend a name, and then you should be able to choose the fields you want to display. Click ok.

Now, highlight the legend and set it as the active legend so all of your lights will use that one. Click the Edit Layout button and select the text fields on the left and move them into position relative to the instrument on the right. For example, put color in the front, unit number in center and channel in back. (This will scale so that on a fresnel or a super trouper the color will be in the front etc.)

That should get you a new legend. When you insert an instrument and enter data into it, the appropriate fields should display.

HTH

Kacey Fisher