Redline Tool Data Tag Text Overlapping

This seems like it should be a simple thing to fix, but I am scratching my head.

How do I format the text within the data tag on a redline object so that the "Authorized By" field isn't overlapping the Date field?

This was made by simply drawing a rectangle in the redline tool and clicking OK. I have had the tool format tags correctly before. I cannot figure out what has changed.

Thanks

131978971_ScreenShot2022-07-27at08_19_49.png.144c2139ab92737426453b7ec3e98a4e.png

Hi Jim

Try this;

edit the class named Note-Redlines to <use at creation>

in that class, tick use at creation in the Text Style box of the same class dialog then select your text style "Callouts 10 Pt"

click OK - it might work, if not;

find the attributes pallet, and left click on the 3 lines, beside the ? - choose "make all attributes by class"

-it might work, if not;

right click on the redline and choose "locate text style in resource manager", then right click on the text style, make sure the alignment is not set to top baseline, or bottom baseline. Change the colour of the text just so you can see if the redline is actually updating. Click OK. You'll probably need to  "make all attributes by class" again.

Finally, you might need to flip horizontally, or flip vertically your redline object.

Good luck - it worked for me.

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 5.44.58 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 5.45.39 PM.jpg