Database Columns automatically filter

I am trying to create a database worksheet that will automatically show an index of drawings for a project. To do this in a single set of 3 columns (A,B, C) is done and works correctly (but needs cleaning up). However many of my projects use more rows than the page has room for. So I want to have two sets of the same function. However I would like to organize/sort so that Column A is limited to 15 lines max and then spill over into Column D for the next 15. The names and revision would have to follow as well. I cannot figure out how to do this, or if it is even possible. This is pulling from the title block sheet number for automatically filling. Any tips on the possibility of this? Can a these formulas be filtered like that automatically?

What I currently have:

image.thumb.png.081ff5b6ac284e25616dc5b83975396c.png

What I want it to look like: (manually built)

image.thumb.png.3e9b2e915511af33c3bca280655b8305.png

That is going to be very difficult to do automatically in a VW Worksheet.

Database Rows are exactly that a ROW. 

There is no way to split the row in the middle and tell it to then report to the right on a different object.

It may be possible to accomplish with some fancy scripting, but that is likely to be fairly un-maintainable.

What about a "semi-automatic" version

Make two separate worksheets.  Set the criteria of the first to only show the first 15 items. Set the criteria of the second to show the remainder. Put the images next to each other on the drawing.

Coffee is kicking in. 😉

First it looks like you are using the old sheet border/title block object, not the current version. There current Title Block Border object takes a little while to get used to, but offers far more power and customization capability that the old version.

That being said, I think we can develop a relatively simple Worksheet Script to run in Spreadsheet cells rather than in a database. The script will look up the Drawing number in a different cell and then return the sheet name that matches that number. You will have to manually enter (or copy/paste) the Drawing numbers, but then the sheet should recall automatically. Revision might be harder as under the old title block object the latest revision changed field names all the time. But I think we can figure a way to do that also.

Would something like this be of interest?