Newd Architectural Workspace template

VectorWorks 9 only comes with a Standard Workspace. If you have installed version 9.5.1 and the 3D Power Pack, there is also an enhanced version of this workspace which includes the 3D Power Pack tools.

Almost all of the tools and commands from the version 8 AEC workspace are available in the basic VectorWorks 9 package. However, you will have to assemble them into your own workspace by means of the Workspace editor to make them available.

VectorWorks Architect comes with it's own updated version of the Architect 1.0 workspace that was available as an add-on to version 8.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

Something is not wright here. I purchased an upgrade. THis means that I should not have been suppresed from the original Overlays which included DMS and Architrect equivalent workspace.

I supposed there must be an utility which will converts these overlays to Workspaces.

Jose

quote:

Originally posted by Matthew Giampapa:
VectorWorks 9 only comes with a Standard Workspace. If you have installed version 9.5.1 and the 3D Power Pack, there is also an enhanced version of this workspace which includes the 3D Power Pack tools.

Almost all of the tools and commands from the version 8 AEC workspace are available in the basic VectorWorks 9 package. However, you will have to assemble them into your own workspace by means of the Workspace editor to make them available.

VectorWorks Architect comes with it's own updated version of the Architect 1.0 workspace that was available as an add-on to version 8.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support