Hidden Line rendering STILL not working properly in VW2022

MHBrown

Question

Happy Friday,

I'm using the latest build of VW2022 on a MBP i9, 32GB RAM, 8GB VRAM

As shown in Screen Shot1098706404_ScreenShot2022-07-08at1_36_44PM.thumb.png.92a22ab553bec810dc773125a477e5dc.pngVW is still occasionally rendering hidden line without fills in the Viewports. As shown in the screenshot) not accurately showing where the objects are in space. As the screenshot shows, the image renders far away from where the object geometry is located (as shown by the handles). This usually happens out of the blue with no particular reason. This is not a complex file. Yes, everything is filled. Yes, all the poly lines and polygons are closed. Yes, to all of the easy questions. Please do not ask me to: do a restart, close and open VW, clear my preferences or any other suggestion that is a failure of the coding. It is not a problem with this particular file because it happens with many files. This is not a previous version opened in VW. It is a native 2022 file created from a 2022 blank. There is only one texture map.

Anyone know when this bug will be fixed? I'm thinking it is some sort of compatibility problem with the video card and VW. Does that sound right? Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks,

MH Brown

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 1.27.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 1.34.44 PM.png

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet