How do I access Drawing Label parameters in VW22?

3 minutes ago, Kevin Allen said:

this make the rash assumption that I look at the University. 

Ha! 

The University videos are great....except they're done in VW2019, so anything that has changed/moved/etc. in versions becomes a game of hide and seek

2 minutes ago, Darin K said:

If I go to the Style drop down in the OIP and select "Edit Style", I'm still not seeing options for changing bubble shape or style

IIRC, I took my earlier specs and brought the object into a new version and the style was created. There are stock styles in the default content. Usually I edit an existing style.

23 minutes ago, Kevin Allen said:

IIRC, I took my earlier specs and brought the object into a new version and the style was created. There are stock styles in the default content. Usually I edit an existing style.

I'm asking where those drop downs/parameter options have moved to since they are no longer in the OIP for Drawing Labels

5 minutes ago, Darin K said:

I'm asking where those drop downs/parameter options have moved to since they are no longer in the OIP for Drawing Labels

Because Drawing Labels are now Styled objects you have far more control over how they look, rather than being limited to a prescribed set of parameters. In the 'Plug-in Object Style' dialog for the Drawing Label click on the 'Edit Drawing Label Layout...' button to enter an edit mode for the label. Here you can pretty much do whatever you want in terms of 2D geometry + static or dynamic text to create whatever kind of drawing label you want. 

2 minutes ago, Tom W. said:

Because Drawing Labels are now Styled objects you have far more control over how they look, rather than being limited to a prescribed set of parameters. In the 'Plug-in Object Style' dialog for the Drawing Label click on the 'Edit Drawing Label Layout...' button to enter an edit mode for the label. Here you can pretty much do whatever you want in terms of 2D geometry + static or dynamic text to create whatever kind of drawing label you want. 

How do I get the split bubble that shows the sheet number on top and drawing number on the bottom?

2 minutes ago, Tom W. said:

Is there not one in the Libraries that matches what you want?

1209093500_Screenshot2022-07-05at16_39_43.png.db91709a73ad14b05a46bc8b721d9d33.png

Yes, there probably is. I'm learning this entirely via the VS University tutorials, so I'm trying to wrap my mind around, well, everything.

Thank you for the reply.