rendering problem

I've tried new ram allocations, latest Quicktime versions, reloading VW, and still am unable to render as I used to be able to do. Any suggestions from the Nemetschek people? i really need help here.

thanks C. Govetas

[This message has been edited by c Govetas (edited 03-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by c Govetas (edited 03-11-2001).]

Quicktime can be the root of this problem and also Ram allocation, and Video Ram.

I had problems with Quicktime in the past see my posts earlier on the board, but I havean imac gathering dust in the office here and it to fails on occasion to show my finished rendering, I suspect it is a lack of ram the more I think about it.

Hope this points you in a particular direction.

Make sure you have at least 96 megs of free ram available prior to your opening VectorWorks. I had a problem where I had Vectorworks and another program (MS PowerPoint) open at the same time and the demo I had wouldn't render. Once I closed PowerPoint the rendering was fine.

14 seconds to render a 1.6 meg size model! My client was impressed!

------------------

JC/AIA

Make sure you have at least 96 megs of free ram available prior to your opening VectorWorks. I had a problem where I had Vectorworks and another program (MS PowerPoint) open at the same time and the demo I had wouldn't render. Once I closed PowerPoint the rendering was fine.

------------------

JC/AIA