Apple Studio Display crashing VW

Basher

Question

Is anyone else having this issue? I just upgraded to VW2022 after replacing my system with a Mac Studio and Studio Display. Everything seemed to work fine for a while, but in the last few days, using the extrude function will lock up VW and the display will go black. I have unplugged the Studio Display and am now using my secondary monitor with no issues. 

Any suggestions? Thanks

1 answer to this question

having similar issues with an ultra and studio display with a new LG 27" as a second monitor. In Vectorworks, sometimes entering values in a field in the OIP I get locked out of Vectorworks and the mouse only works on the second display. Happens randomly with Twinmotion as well. wireless mouse, apple mouse, wired mouse, doesn't matter. Able to save the file then no choice but to restart the machine. Seems random but must have something to do with unified memory. Happens with two non-apple monitors as well. When I get time to call Apple will update. perhaps related...