Freelance/Remote VW Drafter/Detailer

DEX Studio, studiodex.com, is a small Venice, CA firm that specializes is residential, multi-family and commercial projects.  We are seeking a drafter/detailer who is proficient in VW on a part-time remote basis.  

Candidates must have knowledge of interior / exterior construction for details.  Please respond with any questions, I can send you samples of how we typically work.

• Like 3

Mary Anne-

I am interested in talking to you about this opportunity with your firm. I have over 40 years experience with all building types, and more than 30 years with Vectorworks (2D & 3D).

I look forward to hearing from you.

James Herrick

James Herrick Architect

616-254-9710

jherrickarchitect@gmail.com

Edited by James Herrick
Contact Info
  • 5 weeks later...

Mary Anne,

This sounds like something I would be very interested in.  If you have not yet filled the position, I would love to connect and talk about this opportunity!

Rhonda Lyle

Lyle & Lyle Architects

Benicia CA

rjblyle@me.com

• 2 weeks later...

Mary Anne,

If this opportunity is still available, I would be very interested in discussing future work opportunities. I have robust experience in Vectorworks drafting residential and commercial buildings, with several years of working completely remotely. I would be happy to provide samples of my work.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Tallulah Orcel

tallulahorcel@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mary Anne,

I am in the process of expanding my architectural services and I am in the search of architectural firms to establish strong and long work relationships. I have very good experience as an architect and can prove my skills covering and responding to all the project instances, from preliminary hand sketches to detailed documentation. I have very good experience in Interior design, landscape assistance also.

I understand very well the process of producing rendering images with the latest softwares in the market as third party improvements like Enscape, Lumion, D5 Render, et.

I have worked on projects using "project files" with "working files" on my local computer, I understand very well the work flow for the current times sharing project information over the internet collaborating with professionals all over the world. I can share professional references from my past clients as architects, landscapers and builders.

I have a Vectorworks designer 2022 license.

If you are interested in my profile I could share examples and start a video communication anytime.

I am based in Argentina and Uruguay.

Thank you for your time.

Guillermo Fernández

Arquitecto de la Universidad de Buenos Aires, FAU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi @Mary Anne

>>  Offering remote work with Vectorworks Architect & Twinmotion  <<

I have vast experience working on commercial & residential projects - international/national automotive trade shows, e.g. 7 years for BMW Group throughout Europe, as well as working on events, product launches, commercial spaces and brand environments ... as an interior architect, project & production manager, …

EMAIL

creative@gretheconnerth.com

SERVICES

• areas - commercial fit-out, trade shows, events, hospitality, retail
  • creative & strategic development
  • 3D modeling
  • real-time visualisations / renderings
  • technical production knowledge commercial fit-outs, signage & CNC
  • technical documentation commercial fit-outs

PROGRAMS with LICENSES

• Vectorworks Architect 1997-2024
  • Twinmotion 2019-2024
  • Adobe Creative Cloud / Membership

Looking very much forward hearing from you.

Cheers,

Grethe

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 01.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 02.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 03.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+ARCHITECTURE+01.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+ARCHITECTURE+02.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+BATHROOM.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+COFFEE SHOP.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PRODUCTS.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+RETAIL SPACES.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Conceptual+Design+3D+Modeling-02.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Conceptual+Development+Technical+Documentation+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Print+Production+Management+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Production+Management+Automotive+Trade+Shows+01.png