How to display different plant symbol tag styles on design and sheet layers

Hey,

I'm trying to work out whether it's possible to have different plant tag styles on different sheet layers for the same plant objects in a given area. 

The reason for this is that I have viewports of of an area at different scales (one per sheet) and the plant tag style that is appropriate for each one is different - because what I'm trying to convey / how that sheet will be used is different. 

For example, I have a 2D Colour plan that shows what goes where and how it will look when established, and I have a plant list worksheet that will list all the plants that will need to be planted (giving total quantities), a version of the same with just B&W outlines, tick marks and plants grouped with tags showing quantities for each area.. (helping know the rough numbers needed for each area) ....but also I would like a 2D B&W plan using tick marks that has the tags (with ID) over each plant so that when planting they know precisely which plant goes where. This offers that extra level of detail to refer to, but doesn't make the other drawings too "busy" at that wider scale.

Ideally I'd like to be able to change the plant tag display settings for just that sheet - rather than have to change it on the design layer. 

It may well be there's a more elegant way of achieving this, so I'm open to that too. How would others handle this?

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 09.10.04.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 09.10.21.png

UPDATE: In the meantime I've duplicated the plants on that layer to a new layer (unticking "include on plant list" so it doesn't mess up my totals), and changed the tag style of those instances and swapped layer visibility in the sheet.

Personally, I would love it if Vectorworks could have an option to display tags / text / lines / dimensions etc (all the notations & labels really), in a particular way on different sheets allowing flexibility for how to display things.   (Or if it can already for someone to point it out to me!) 😄