London based Architect/Arch.Assistant

We are a design-led architecture firm based in East London working on residential, commercial and hospitality projects in London and in Europe. The studio was established in August 2021 and it is still in its early days, but with an increasing workload.

We are looking for proficient Vectorworks Arch.assistants /Architects to join us and help to shape up our ambitious and busy studio. Please get in touch for more information.

No agencies please.

woda studio logo-sml.png

Edited by Ioannis.K
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 6/5/2022 at 4:52 PM, Ioannis.K said:

We are a design-led architecture firm based in East London working on residential, commercial and hospitality projects in London and in Europe. The studio was established in August 2021 and it is still in its early days, but with an increasing workload.

We are looking for proficient Vectorworks Arch.assistants /Architects to join us and help to shape up our ambitious and busy studio. Please get in touch for more information.

No agencies please.

woda studio logo-sml.png

Hello, is this job vacancy still open?

Regards.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I am sorry but we covered the positions already. I was hoping to get faster responses on this forum, but this wasn't the case. We went with an online ad on Dezeen which made things quicker. Should we need more staff I will post here again, as I believe its beneficial to have new starters that know Vectorworks already. @Arq2GFand @RuiSantos___wishing you good luck with the job search.

Best,

Ioannis

• Like 1