Have all numbers shown on Forum expand to show exact value

MullinRJ

Question

Many numbers on the VW Forum are expressed in a condensed form, such as the number of Total Topics – 80.7k, or Total Posts – 412.3k, or the number of posts in the sub-forum Troubleshooting – 41.4k. It would be nice if a condensed number would expand to its exact value when you hover your cursor over it for a second or two, as happens when you hover over a date or time and you see the exact date and time of an event – Joined "1 hour ago" expands to "6/3/2022 @ 7:46 PM."  (Welcome @kma3)

My real curiosity is to know how many Posts and the Reputation @Pat Stanford really has. Currently if you hover over his avatar, you can only ballpark it at Posts = 9.2k and Reputation = 2.4k. Surely, it would be nice to know exactly how well he is doing. I bet even @Pat Stanford would like to know.

The fact it can be done for dates and times leads me to believe it can be done for any number displayed in a compressed format.

Thank you,

Raymond Mullin

6 answers to this question