How to enable Unified View in VW2022?

Strange (that Enscape asks)

But you can activate Unified View by activating VW Preferences / 2D legacy Tab

activation and now you can open (simplified *) Unified View Icon and Settings

in Quick Settings Bar again.

(*) some of the older Unified View Settings went to first left Tab of VW Preferences.

Like "ignore Layers with different scale" and such ....

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, zoomer said:

Strange (that Enscape asks)

But you can activate Unified View by activating VW Preferences / 2D legacy Tab

activation and now you can open (simplified *) Unified View Icon and Settings

in Quick Settings Bar again.

(*) some of the older Unified View Settings went to first left Tab of VW Preferences.

Hi Zoomer, 

Thanks a lot for your help. I followed your instruction and Enscape is working now! 

Thanks again!!!

Nap

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
On 6/2/2022 at 8:00 PM, zoomer said:

Just wasted 15 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't see objects on other design layers and why "Unified View" is grayed out in VW 2022.  So this was very helpful (but I think it's Document Preferences, not VW Preferences...).  And I guess "Unified View" (under "View") is grayed out because it's just part of my migrated workspace...

Make sure Enscape is running and selected in your design software.

Look for a button or menu option labeled "Unified View" or "Simplify Model" in Enscape's interface, and make sure it is enabled or selected.

Check the settings in your design software, and ensure that the "Unified View" option is enabled in the Enscape plugin settings.

If none of the above works, try to restart your software and the plugin to see if that resolves the issue.

13 hours ago, willofmaine said:

Just wasted 15 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't see objects on other design layers and why "Unified View" is grayed out in VW 2022.

I wasted even more time when I would like to make a screenshot of a "legacy 2D" setting,

(crop perspective in this case) in Dokument Settings.

Because after enabling "2D legacy" you have to close the Dokument Settings Dialog with OK first,

and reopen it, before these hidden old Settings appear again !

Of course I searched Dokument and VW Settings up and down for half an hour until I got it.

And it is always hard to find, that after enabling "2D legacy", you will again find the list entry of

"Unified View" again, which you have to activate for Top Bar manually after ....

Edited by zoomer