Texture mapping or positioning?

Those control don't exist for windoor objects - I also emailed ozcad and they said that vectorwork's support for texture mapping plugin objects is spotty at best do they are unable to support that function at this time. I have resorted to moving the textures on the adjecent walls with the attribute mapping tool, which works fine, just more to do. Although there are a few issues like this with windoor, the ability to create complex windows and mulled units far surpasses vectorworks window tool. Worth looking at if you do a lot of custom window combinations. Thanks

Not clear - are you trying to adjust the textures on the walls or the inserted windoor objects themselves? I don't use windoor - not clear on how its objects interact with VW walls. I know they are more complex than VW's objects,but do they change the nature of the wall in a way that is different from a VW window or door?

George

WIndoor enables you to make corner windows - it does this by drawing a wall above and or below the window because vectorworks foes not support corner window braks in thier walls. I wanted to adjust the texture on the windoor wall sections to line up with the vectorworks walls but have resorted to adjusting the textures on the vectorworks walls.