Navigable 3D rendering for clients?

Hi there, 

seems like an easy task but never had the necessity to do it so I don't really know how to do it..

I have some fairly simple 3d geometries (my recreation of a performing space) and I'd like the client to be able to look at the 3d model and do some basic interactive orbiting/panning/zooming.

Is there a native render mode that I can use to do so?

Or as an alternative is there a free software they can use to read and visualise an exported format I can output?

thank you very much

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
On 5/28/2022 at 7:22 AM, Visconte Cobram said:

Hi there, 

seems like an easy task but never had the necessity to do it so I don't really know how to do it..

I have some fairly simple 3d geometries (my recreation of a performing space) and I'd like the client to be able to look at the 3d model and do some basic interactive orbiting/panning/zooming.

Is there a native render mode that I can use to do so?

Or as an alternative is there a free software they can use to read and visualise an exported format I can output?

thank you very much

Hello @Visconte Cobram Web view and Nomad will do what you are asking, to see the model easily in a web browser and on iOS and Android.  

15 hours ago, Dave Donley said:

Hello @Visconte Cobram Web view and Nomad will do what you are asking, to see the model easily in a web browser and on iOS and Android.  

Thanks a lot,

Meanwhile I found the 3D pdf function and it works pretty well for my basic needs.

I'll explore the options you kindly suggested

Thanks again

• Like 1