Ideal Computer Specs

Dendecko

Question

I am looking to purchase an improved computer in regards to performance doing large file renderings. I am curious what people would consider the ideal specs on both Mac and Windows.  Stipulations is it would need to still be a laptop device as it needs to go on site to different locations at times but otherwise curious as to what I should prioritize.  CPU vs Graphics cards and so on.  Any thoughts or help is appreciated. 

1 answer to this question

35 minutes ago, Dendecko said:

I am looking to purchase an improved computer in regards to performance doing large file renderings. I am curious what people would consider the ideal specs on both Mac and Windows.  Stipulations is it would need to still be a laptop device as it needs to go on site to different locations at times but otherwise curious as to what I should prioritize.  CPU vs Graphics cards and so on.  Any thoughts or help is appreciated. 

mac is easy...

875068389_ScreenShot2022-05-26at3_35_42PM.thumb.png.de3248565c414c1c0d5237fe93ded6d7.png

• Like 4