How to Dimensions

Hi, I can't find anything on adding dimension points along an overall dimension. i.e width of walls intersecting that walls overall dimension. I see you can right click and some times you get the "add dimension" but that only works for one point. How do I keep adding many in the one operation?

If you have a single Dimension created in Linear Mode then like you said, right-click on it + select 'Add Dimension(s)' from the context menu + then it effectively becomes a Chain Mode Dimension after the fact + you can add as many extra dimensions as you like

Ok, but when you "add dimension" you can only do one point at a time, then right click for another, is that right or is there a way to invoke the chain dimension right from the start?

Is there a way to have a shortcut for the tab key on a mac as being left handed the tab key is annoying?

3 minutes ago, Brett Brown said:

when you "add dimension" you can only do one point at a time, then right click for another, is that right

No that's not right. You should be able, once 'Add Dimension(s)' has been activated, to keep clicking to your heart's content + add as many extra dimensions as you like. I have no idea why this isn't working for you but someone else might

• 1 year later...