Pop up images - is it possible?

Reading about having items pop up on here - It would be very useful to me if I could hover over / or click on  -a plan location, and have my image/s taken at that location pop up.

Is this even possible? I have not tried doing as wouldn't even know where to start.

I'm on 2018, Landmark, windows.

Depending on the desired outcome and how much effort you want to put in....

Could be accomplish with hyperlinks directed to:

• opening documents external of Vectorworks, opening your image in your default image viewer.
  • a sheet layer
  • other functions

Alternatively, you could use drawing markers tools, with customized graphics to suit, to direct you to a viewport with the desired image.  Lots of ways to make that work.  Bonus, the markers would automatically hyperlink to other pages of a published PDF much like how drawing sets work.

It would be nice to have a container object which held the photo inside and would reveal itself when interacting or hovering over a symbol of one's own graphic design.  Potential downside is file bloat for containing many photos, but it sure would be convenient.  I would be willing to accept that bloat if the the gizmo was able to import my photos from my iPhone, downsize them if desired, read their geographic position and direction of capture, position container objects in a georeferenced document, and have that container object orientate itself to point in the direction of capture.  Automated photomap inside Vectorworks...  now that would be neat, convenient, and useful/profitable.