University Certificates

Hello community, I'm sorry to post this here, but I found no University Forum on VW Forums.

So I did did a couple of VW University courses, but for some reason it keeps appearing as incomplete and due to this I cannot receive the correspondent certificate.

Can someone help me on this?

Regards,779428571_Capturadeecr2022-05-21s17_24_11.thumb.png.188217b476acc875dd8466305ec802d7.png1489247057_Capturadeecr2022-05-21s17_24_35.thumb.png.2050aa9ab71689e2e6f495bd118d9961.png

Rui Santos.

Certification requires passing the Core Certification Exam. Your screenshot suggests you are progressing through the various getting started guides and the preparation material for the Core Certification Exam, but have not yet taken the test.  Search the Vectorworks University certification page for a link to the exam.  Or, I think the test link is also at end of the Core Certification learning material index.  I only know about the USA version of the exam.  Localized versions may have the exams at different links.

Vectorworks folks, please add to this.

-B

• Like 1