Drawing Title in viewport not showing up.

26 minutes ago, Pat Stanford said:

Can you make a test file with just a single viewport that shows the problem and post it here?

Or if this is just a single viewport issue, edit the Annotation and delete the Drawing Label and insert a new one?

Thanks but I just discovered that the drawing label for the title wasn't properly defined in the symbol. Someone created a custom drawing title and the definition wasn't allowing the title to appear. A cut and paste a definition from another drawing title and that seems to have fixed the problem.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. I can copy and paste a drawing label from another file, but it immediately disappears if I try to insert a new one. I only have two classes and both are on. The label is "unstyled."

MHBrown

Edited by MHBrown
Really?
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Pat,

I tried to reproduce the issue in the same file. Now finding the issue does not exist. Having said that the exceptional number of sheet layer VP's in it may mean I simply couldn't find the VP in question. (Many VP's because unusually I was asked for steel production drawings and so used the steel frame model to generate a full set of four 2D elevations of each member. I mention this incidentally because without VWX's modelling capability there's no way I would agree to do such drawings. I am not a structural engineer! But I can now produce very precise drawings).

Also the only difference between the file in operation on August 2 and now is that it was opened in VWX2022 upgraded, finally, to SP5 after Aug 2. So maybe that is significant.

I am sorry not to be of further help.