Section Markers not displaying in viewports

I have several section viewport markers on my design layers, they look fine on the design layers but will not display on my plan viewports. I've tried turning on all of the classes and nothing I can figure out will make them display on my plan vieports. Please help if you have an idea as I have to print this set tonight! Thanks

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Go to the section viewport and select it. There's an item in the Object Info palette labeled "Section Line Instances..." Click on it. A dialog will appear that allows you to choose viewports and layers where the section line will appear. Select viewports from the drop-down at the top, and put checkmarks by all the viewports you want the section line to appear on.

Thanks alot, that works - my problem now is that the section markers are not scaling with the viewport - I changed the line, arrow, text, etc. scales and nothing had any efffect on the scale of the section markers. Any help for that? Thanks again.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

My understanding (possibly flawed) is that section marker attributes are set by editing the Section Line itself, and you can set it to whatever size you want: however, it will appear the same everywhere, and does not scale. Do you need different sized markers for different viewports, or are you seeing behavior different from my description?