Windows not rendering in 3D

Some of my windows are not rendering correctly in 3D. I have some windows in my building that render correctly, and others that just apear as an outline of the window shape. They are all in the same class, and some are even on the same design layer as the ones rendering correctly, also they are all associated to a wall. They were all rendering correctly until I added a few new walls and extruded polylines on different design layers.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Ramon, the Big Border Bug is fixed in 12.0.1. There is still a problem with minor texture misalignments in certain render modes on the wall surrounding the window, but the BBB is fixed, and if you're still experiencing it, please send a document that displays the bug in 12.0.1 to tech@ or bugsubmit@. Thanks.

Robert, once again I truly appreciate your concern. But I don't feel like upgrading to 12.0.1 just yet from what I am reading about it in the forum. My BBB is gone into remission and I will not be doing anything with upgrades till I finish the job I started in 11.5 and languished thru 12.0.1. and back to 12.0.0

[ 03-06-2006, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Ramon PG ]