Exporting to Old Version without Access to New Version

EmilyArch

Question

I have a 2022 file that I need to open with VW 2019. I do not have access to VW 2022 or know anyone who does. Of course, I know that the ideal scenario would be to open the file with 2022 and export it to an older version, but I do have access to VW 2022. Am I just out of luck? Or is there a way to save this file to the appropriate format from 2019?

If you can attach the file here on the forum, usually someone will convert it for you

in a recent time frame. If it is under NDA you could ask the VW Support.

(If it is a file from a VW student version, commercial users will not be able to open it.

Same for files created in a pirated copy of VW)

• Like 1

Oh, I'm so glad to know it! How reassuring it is to have a community of users who help each other out.

I actually got in touch with VW, who suggested a trial of 2022 so that I can export down. If for any reason that doesn't work, I'll absolutely post it here. Thank you!

Cheers,

Emily

• Like 2

Hello all, if someone could kindly convert these 2 files from 2022 to 2019 versions I would be most grateful. My trusty old computer can't run the newer versions of Vectorworks so i need to purchase a new Mac (one day...) to upgrade. Thank you very much in advance.2022 03 22 Concept Plan Tyrwhitt Drake.vwx

2060035043_20220224PlantingPlanBlytheswoodGraffhamCommonRoadGraffhamGU280PYVM.vwx