Standard Naming Classes overriding Hatch attribute

Hi,

I'm setting up an office standard using Standard Naming. The reason I am choosing to use this as opposed to using a template file with common classes and resources is that I want to bring old project files up to date with my new standard. I also anticipate tweaking the standard and like being able to force any changes across multiple projects. I have edited the ClassNameStds worksheet to add new names and I'm editing the attributes in the Standard Naming Dialog. So far so good.

The attributes I can set in Standard Naming are Line, Line Weight, Line type. Fill can be set to only None, Fill, and Pattern but not Hatch. Since I do use hatches, I could apply the standard, and then manually add hatches to certain classes. If I apply the Standard again though, it wipes out the hatches I have set. It does this regardless of whether I tick the 'Use at creation' box.

Is there a way to use Standard Naming and still have hatches applied to some classes?

Thanks!

Edited by CNNY

Ok, so the situation is worse than I anticipated. I have now edited a new ClassNameStds worksheet. If I now drag this onto another file that does not have a standard naming worksheet, all the custom settings I have edited are reset to arbitrary values (not even similar to one of the existing standards). This behavior is exhibited in new as well as old files. In the standards file that I did the editing in, the Standard Naming command works correctly. I'm not sure what is going on here.