Wall Cleanup - How to extend finishes to other than wall style

Is there a way to extend materials in a wall style? I have used the wrap tool, which works great, but I have a situation where a metal stud wall abuts a CMU wall and I need for the drywall to cover the face os the CMU...  I have tried component trim, etc., but can't seem to find a way to accomplish this.

image.png.7bec649e19d3314ecb9a11e21039c72d.pngimage.png.a956b2201364b0cbe4b5f90a7fa91e0c.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

If the interior finish is the same on the exterior wall is the interior, you can use the new wall closure feature in VW 2022 to wrap the component into the window opening.  In the video, I started with the interior wall unjoined so you can see what's happening.  The join between needs some improvement but it gets the point across. 

• Like 3

Thank you.  The problem arises in the fact that the CMU has no finishes - just a bare CMU wall, thus no wrap is possible for the CMU.

I will try end wrapping the stud wall that abuts the CMU wall and see if I can get it to cover exposed CMU.

Thank you for the assist.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
9 minutes ago, Shortnort said:

Thank you.  The problem arises in the fact that the CMU has no finishes - just a bare CMU wall, thus no wrap is possible for the CMU.

I will try end wrapping the stud wall that abuts the CMU wall and see if I can get it to cover exposed CMU.

Thank you for the assist.

So the exterior in you original screenshot wall is made up of more than one wall object?