Door visibility issues 11.5->12.0

Some of use have had some "quirky" issues with doors and windows in v12. Until NNA comes up with v12.1, I would advise you to erase all v11 doors and windows and use the PIOs from v12. It worked for me after trying for hours and hours to find a way around the issues. Other than that, v12 with Section Viewports is one super time saver. You'll want to do a million sections.

Some quirky behavior in two separate test files. New ID marker appears and allows me to select the doors, but no parts of the door show up. This happens on design layer where created with all classes (including those in window dialog box) set to visible with solid lines. Verified individual line wts for door parts OK.

Did basic permission repair for OSX etc. But haven't reinstalled VW12.

Here's the odd part: switched to an "all on" saved view that has all layers and classes turned on in drawing and with "active only layer visibility" can now see doors. Back to floor plan saved view...the doors are back! This is with no changes to preious settings, simply switched to "all on" then back again.

In the other test file my employee switched *one* door in question to the none class then back to door class...then they all appeared!

What the heck is going on here? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance, Mark