Worksheet Help - formulas for Occupancy Loads

I am having difficulty creating a Worksheet when the occupancy load of a room is 0.  I must include all rooms in the schedule but the 0 numerator creates errors...  How do I get around this?  I have tried several "IF" formula, but to no avail.  I am probably doing something stupid.  Any help is most appreciated. The worksheet below is assuming 1 per XX sf.  However, The toilet rooms, Closet, etc. must be 0.

image.png.76c2874e21e44b2d84c165c78add45f8.png

New to VW2022 is a new worksheet function called IfError.

IfError(Value, Value if Error)

For the Value but in the formula that is giving the divide by zero error. For Value if Error put what you want to return instead if there is an error.

But if you are really running 2020 as your signature says, then you are king of stuck with the workaround above.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks, rDesign!!! 

Unfortunately, I am running 2020 because I am using Windows7...  Guess I need to upgrade, but am very nervous about it...  The last time I upgraded from XP to 7, it was disastrous - many programs did not work, lost files, etc.....  Any suggestions?

So.....  it seems to be so basic, yet so complex, to get rid of the error... Do you know of a formula/function that can read the numerator and if 0 display a value for the formula as 0?